We have working agreement with Combined Engineering & Integrated Solution (PVT) Limited; a subsidiary of SMEC of Australia. Which is highly experienced in oil and gas engineering design and have done multi-million dollar projects.
Our Expertise in Engineering Design can be categorized into the following broad capabilities;
- Brownfield Engineering for Upstream and Downstream
- Conceptual Engineering for Upstream and Downstream
- Front End Engineering Design for Upstream and Downstream
- Detailed Engineering Design for Upstream and Downstream
- Instrumentation, Safety and Control System Engineering Design, Installation/Construction and Commissioning for Upstream and Downstream
- Process Engineering Design
- Pipeline Design
- Instrumentation Equipment sizing using relevant software preferred by our Clients
- Piping Design
- Process Simulation
- As-Built Drawing Documentation
- Detailed Engineering Design Quality Check (Third party Design Verification)
- Engineering Design verification for conceptual, FEED and Detailed Engineering
SOME OF OUR WORKING EXPERIENCE WITH OIL AND GAS PRODUCING AND SERVICING COMPANIES.
PAN OCEAN OIL INCORPORATION COMPANY NIGERIA LIMITED
Engineering design of Crude Oil Pipeline from Ogherefe F/S, storage Tanks and loading facilities at Koko Port in Delta State. This involves all the Engineering disciplines, Process, Structural/Civil, Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical and Pipeline Engineers. The project has to do with Engineering Design from Conceptual to FEED and detailed Engineering for Storage and Loading Facilities which include among others, Storage Tanks, Control Room, Office and accommodation facilities, Pumps, Jetty and Loading Arm. Value of Contract is USD320,000.00.
Ovade-Ogharafe Flow Station, Electrical Power Load studies and Engineering Design. The project has to do with Electrical Power generation and distribution studies using E-Tap software for the analysis and recommendations. Aprosol produced detailed Engineering – Electrical Power generation and Distribution detailed Engineering design for the upgrade of the Facility. We have just completed and handed over the project. Value of Contract is USD60,000.00
MAKON ENGINEERING &TECHNICAL SERVICES LIMIITED / SHELL
Adebawa and Bonny AG Plants Electrical Power generation and distribution study to analyze issued for Construction drawings using SKM Software . The project was originally awarded to Makon Engineering & Technical Services by Shell. Aprosol is a Sub-Contractor on the project to Makon Engineering & Technical services. The project is still on-going.
To be an indigenous benchmark for Engineering Companies in Nigeria
Building a reputable Engineering Team to produce top quality Technical deliverables to our Clients always